14 June 2006

Holy Offended Head-Hackers, Batman!!!

From http://michellemalkin.com/archives/005384.htm comes news that the sky is blue, water is wet and goat-raping terrorists don't have a sense of humor.

Apparently, one of Uncle Sugar's Misguided Children is multi-talented. In addition to breaking things and killing people, He can write, sing and play and is in a band. He wrote a song about the all too familiar enemy tactic of using women and children to lure G.I.'s into ambushes and as shields to hide behind when attacking Troops.

As he was performing for some of his buddies, he was videoed and now it has hit the Net and has offended the 'slims (pig piss be upon them). You remember your Muslim friends, don't you?? Those islamic, peace-loving, kill their own daughter for showing some intelligence, camel piss drinking, lop your fucking head off if you don't "submit" to their jihad assholes. You do know that "islam" means "submission" don't you?? (besides, I don't trust anyone who won't eat a smoked butt BBQ sammich)

And of course, the we hate America as much as you do, please don't hack my head off news media has seen the chance to bad-mouth the U.S. Military again, so they are cherry-picking parts of the lyrics to make it seem like The Marines are the Bad Guys, deftly side-stepping the truth and making the news as they see fit.

BAH!! Piss on the whole bloody worthless lot of 'em, bastards all... This Marine is the REAL American Idol.

I need to wash the taste of the news outta my mouth... I'm gonna go put a jihad on a bacon cheeseburger...

Decent copy of video and more 411 can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/zcr62
Audio mp3 can be found here: http://www.rayra.net/Political_Coverage/Hadji_Girl/HadjiGirl.mp3


Here's the lyrics, un-picked for your un-biased judging pleasure:
Hadji Girl

I was out in the sands of Iraq
and we were under attack
and I, well I didn't know where to go...

Then the first thing that I could see
was everybody's favorite, Burger King
so I threw open the door and I hit the floor...

Then sudden to my surprise
I looked up and I saw her eyes
and I knew it was love at first sight...

and she said
dirka, dirka, Mohammed jihad
sherpa, sherpa, bakala
hadji girl, I can't understand what you say...

and she said
dirka, dirka, Mohammed jihad
sherpa, sherpa, bakala
hadji girl, I love you anyway...

Then she said she wanted me to see,
she wanted me to go meet her family
but I, well I couldn't figure out how to say no
'cause I don't speak Arabic so ...

She took me down an old dirt trail
and she pulled up to a side shanty
and she threw open the door and I hit the floor...

cause her brother and her father shouted
dirka, dirka, Mohammed jihad
sherpa, sherpa, bakala
they pulled out their AK's so I could see...

and they said
dirka, dirka, Mohammed jihad
sherpa, sherpa, bakala
So I grabbed her little sister and put her in front of me...

As the bullets began to fly
the blood sprayed from between her eyes
and then I laughed manically...

Then I hid behind the TV
and I locked and loaded my M-16
and I blew those little fuckers to eternity...

and I said,
dirka, dirka, Mohammed jihad
sherpa, sherpa, bakala...
they should have known they were fucking with a Marine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home