04 June 2006

I Knew It...

While looking for showtimes for X-Men III, I ran across this quiz. I knew there was a reason that this character always struck a chord with me...







Which X-Men character are you most like?




You are Wolverine!! A loner by nature, you feel uncomfortable when around those you don't know and even those you do. You are awkward when it comes to relationships, but fiercely loyal to those you love.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Go take the quiz and let's find out who's who around here, and if you can't post your HTML results in comments, email them to me and I'll give you your very own X-Man result post. I'll be back later with the thumbs up/down on this flick.

UPDATE: It was excellent. Not quite what I expected from some of the reviews I've read, but it was at least on par with the first two. It was good enough that it seemed to be over too quick. The only indication that it's 1.75 hours long was the complaining from my ass about sitting too long in one position.

A couple of unexpected twists, but nothing that strays too far from the comic books. If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to stick around until after the end credits for a surprise treat. It's less than a minute long but drew several "HELL YEAH!!"'s from those that knew to hang out, and leaves the door open for a sequel.

Another indication of how good it is, Ol' Lady stayed awake thru the whole thing. High marks from someone who will nod off in the first 15-20 minutes of a flick if it dosen't catch her attention right outta the gate. Especially an Action/Super-Hero movie. Although, regarding the "Easter Egg", she did say "We sat thru all the credits for THAT?!?!"

And sorry about the hard to read text in my quiz results, but I know exactly jack-shit about HTML so I don't know what to edit or how to do it to make it stand out better. So either hi-light it like you are gonna "copy" it or wait until someone geekier than me tells me how to change it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home