20 September 2006

Fisking "The Apostle"

"You know. I think that what really needs to happen is for someone who has either been there or knows soneone close to them who has been there, to speak to you guys. What a coincidence, my brother is on his 3rd tour in Iraq. I have seen things that some of you have NEVER seen and heard things that MANY of you have NEVER heard."


(What a coincidence, my roommate's a Spec-4 in the Army Reserve who got back from Iraq in January and is going back next year. He's shown me several citations he's recieved for spotting and removing IEDs and developing up-armor kits for humvees thus saving untold U.S. lives. Oh and he's also saved three Troops lives with his own hands after the humvee they were riding in was blown up and flipped over by an IED planted by muslim terrorists. And that's not counting all the photos and videos he took while over there. So I think I have a pretty reliable source of information on what is going on in Iraq, in addition to spending 2-3 hours a day on the net reading news stories on blogs by mil-bloggers who are or have been there and not getting my news filtered by terrorist enabling sources like AP, NY Times, or any of the mainstream TV stations that wimp out and use words like "insurgent" or "militant" or "gunman" instead of calling a spade a spade and calling them terrorists.)


"As far as a religious war...maybe. You have to realize that just what you are saying. you said it yourself not all islams are terrorists but all terrorists are Islam.(i think it was you Confused ) One of my wifes friends are Islam and I have spent countless hours trying to understand the religion for which he believes. Islam is not a religion of hatred, but yet of peace through submission."


(Yes it was me. Is this an example of your peaceful, submissive religion??
While looking for that image, I found several other examples of the "Religion of Peace", but I can't post them here because pix of a beheaded body laying in a pool of blood with it's head on it's torso don't belong here.)

"Now the Islamic extremists these days take a line here and there out of its context and they put them together to say "kill all who oppose." thats not what it says, and I know, because I have read it. I was shown by this friend where in the kuran that these extremists have it wrong."


(So I guess that means the former Grand Poobah of Islam, Ayatollah Khomeini was wrong back in 1942 when he said, "Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those who say this are witless." To repeat what I said earlier, "Egyptian born, ex-muslim, daughter of the founder of the terrorist organization Fedayeen in Gaza, Nonie Darwish says, "In the arab world we were only taught one meaning for Jihad, and that is: A religious holy war against infidels and armed struggle against anyone who is not a muslim." Infidel means anyone who is not a muslim." I guess someone that was born into islam, raised in islam and is risking a death sentence under islam by saying that is wrong too??)

"The statments that you have written so far are MOSTLY true. I commend you for that and I do agree with most of the statments that you have made."


(Thank you and please feel free to correct any errors...)

"But, you have to relize that WE are not Islamic extremists that HATE EVERYONE WHO OPPOSES us. You haveing hatred toward an Islam or Muslum is mearly a hatred toward a religion and not a specific person because of a specific event."


(I believe that the terrorist attacks that killed 2,996 INNOCENT Americans on 9/11/01 WERE a specific event. As I said "The only people that I "hate" or have a "prejudice" against are those that either hate or are prejudiced against me first. Such as the thug, rapper wannabe with his gold teeth and skid marks showing that curses me simply because of my skin color, or the followers of a "religion" that preaches the death of me, my family and my country simply because I choose not to worship their god. And just to set the record straight, I don't worship any god, so when I denounce islam, it is not the rantings of a christian crusader.")

"Just think, WWII was not a war against the Germans, it was a war against the Nazi regiem. <~~ however you spell it Smile"


(WWII was a war against a bunch of lunatics, one of whom happened to be the duly elected leader of Germany, who wanted to take over the world and force everyone to follow his beliefs. Hmmm, sounds kinda like what we're fighting against now, don't it??)

"A good example might be gay and lesbian rights. Just recently events have happened that are really cutting though the moral values of todays society. Let me ask you a question. Do you hate a person because they're gay or do you hate the gay lifestyle and have pity for the person who CHOOSES that lifestyle? I know MY answer. A student who was in my class at school was gay. He was a great guy and very nice. You would never even be ablt to tell that he was gay, BUT he was not afraid to let everyone know. Did that make me hate him, NO. But it made me feel pity for him because he was not only (in my belief) living in sin, but he chose a lifestyle that was not persay "kosher" in todays society.


(I couldn't care less if someone is gay. My wife and I had a roommate that is queer as three dollar bill, big deal. The only thing I cared about was that he paid his share of the rent and utilities on time. If you wanna ride your buddy's saddle, go for it. I just don't wanna see the rodeo.)

"So that brings me to my final point. If you see a middle-eastern man and women walking down a street all alone and you were with, say, 5 of your buddies. And you stopped them and asked them if they were Muslum or Islam. What would you do if they said yes."


(Not a damn thing. But if he starts shouting "ALLAHU AKBAR!!!" and acting strange, I'm gonna put a new bunghole 0.45 inches in diameter in the middle of his forehead.)

"Well, i've seen pictures IN AMERICA of Middle-eastern people beated to death by crowds because they were middle eastern, NOT because they were ISLAM. Hatred stirs hatred, right JMo! Smile These people were killing them not because they were Islam or Muslum or Jew or Christian. They were killing them because they looked different and because of and event that happened that stirred hatred in there hearts.."


(Where can I find these pictures??? As I stated above, I spend 2-3 hours a day on the net getting my news and I think I would have read about such a thing somewhere, and I don't remember EVER seeing such a thing.)

"Now, Im the new guy here and I dont want you to take this post as offensive, so I leave with one scripture from the bible that I read (and others here). Sabre has just been reminded of this scripture and i think that all of use need a little wake up call. Its a scripture in Proverbs 25:22-23 and it reads like this:

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat, and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink, in doing this you will heap coals of fire on his head, and the Lord will reward you.


("What's "offensive" is 2996 dead Americans. What's "offensive" is innocent people being forced to choose between falling to their death or burning to death. What's "offensive" is millions of "peaceful" muslims around the world dancing and cheering and shouting "DEATH TO AMERICA!!" in the streets when the towers came down." A person's opinion is not offensive.)

"You have to remember, many of our enemies are pushing because WE are pushing back. Overcomming good with evil, doesn't that sound more realistic..."


(We are pushing back because our enemies pushed first. "Overcoming good with evil" sounds exactly like what muslim terrorists are trying to do.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home