20 September 2006

A Few Thoughts On 9/11 and Islam

I know that last Monday was 9/11, but I felt the need to post these here today after some of the replies that I got to a 9/11 post over at my Bro's Counter-Strike clan web site.



In the picture, he departs from this earth like an arrow. Although he has not chosen his fate, he appears to have, in his last instants of life, embraced it. If he were not falling, he might very well be flying. He appears relaxed, hurtling through the air. He appears comfortable in the grip of unimaginable motion. He does not appear intimidated by gravity's divine suction or by what awaits him.


Yeah, a photo of a person jumping off of a building to avoid burning to death is a disturbing image, but we have to forever remember them as we do the people lost at Pearl Harbor.

Anyone who can look at the images of 9/11 and not feel a white-hot, teary-eyed, body-quaking rage does not deserve to be called an American.

While those around you do their best to live in 10 Sept 2001, remember that the world made a complete rotation that night and brought us 11 Sept 2001 and TWO THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY SIX Americans lost their lives that September morning because the followers of a "religion" based on the B.S. of a pedophile "prophet" from the 7th century preached "kill the infidel".

NEVER FORGET, NEVER AGAIN
============================

"because the followers of a "religion" based on the B.S. of a pedophile "prophet" from the 7th century preached 'kill the infidel'"
...is still pretty offensive."


What's "offensive" is 2996 dead Americans. What's "offensive" is innocent people being forced to choose between falling to their death or burning to death. What's "offensive" is millions of "peaceful" muslims around the world dancing and cheering and shouting "DEATH TO AMERICA!!" in the streets when the towers came down.

What I wrote above is the truth.

Mohammad married a SIX YEAR OLD GIRL. but he was kind enough to wait until she reached the ripe old age of NINE before he consumated the marriage. What part of Mohammad's actions are not pedophilia??

My post has brought charges of "hatred", "prejudice" and "weak". I assure you I am neither weak of will or mind. Dodging the gunfire of some idiot who is off his meds and is shooting at the pretty lights flashing on top of your ambulance in the St. Louis projects while trying to render aid to a heart attack victim or rapelling down a cliff to effect a rescue is not for the "weak". I cannot deny feeling "prejudice" or "hatred", because I have felt them both, but not without a good reason.

The only people that I "hate" or have a "prejudice" against are those that either hate or are prejudiced against me first. Such as the thug, rapper wannabe with his gold teeth and skid marks showing that curses me simply because of my skin color, or the followers of a "religion" that preaches the death of me, my family and my country simply because I choose not to worship their god.

And just to set the record straight, I don't worship any god, so when I denounce islam, it is not the rantings of a christian crusader. And Plat can vouch for that, because he was there the night when I told the christian god to bugger off.

Y'all have used those words against me, now I have some words for you, and I hope that you'll please read them and learn from them the roots of my "hate" and "prejudice"...

One of the basic rules of war is "know your enemy". In the mosques of this "peaceful" religion, one of the recurring themes that is preached is "jihad". People who like to make apologies for muslims say "jihad means a peaceful muslim striving for spritual perfection".

Egyptian born, ex-muslim, daughter of the founder of the terrorist organization Fedayeen in Gaza, Nonie Darwish says, "In the arab world we were only taught one meaning for Jihad, and that is: A religious holy war against infidels and armed struggle against anyone who is not a muslim." Infidel means anyone who is not a muslim.

Another of the big hits coming from the mosque is "Sharia". This is the set of islamic legal principles that our enemies wish to impose on us. Some of the fun things to do under sharia include subjugation of women, stonings, death threats against film-makers, cartoonists and apostates who renounce islam (like Nonie Darwish), and beheading all who insult islam.

There's a word for life under sharia, "Caliphate". This is a muslim world government ruled according to sharia. "Jizzya" is the tax infidels living in the caliphate must pay in hopes of buying off their muslim overlords so that they might not lop off your head

Another of the islamic top 40 is "Taqiyya". This means "religious deception", such as to lie in claiming "There is no compulsion in religion" while forcing conversions to islam at gun point. Just ask Steve Centanni and Oleg Wiig about it. Lying for the sake of islam is sanctioned in the koran.

And one for the road, "Dhimmitude" - The offical state of inferiority of non-muslims under islam. The bowing and scraping of vanquished infidels under their muslim conquerors.

I say these things not to hack anybody off, but to enlighten people about our enemy. Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims.

One last definition and I'll dismiss class - "Islam" means submission. Submitting to 7th century ignorance is submitting to defeat. Honor the victims of 9/11 by making a pledge, "I WILL NOT SUBMIT."
==========================

"Most "modern" muslims kinda pick and choose and read in-between the lines. The radical and fundamentalists are the ones perpetuating hatred and propaganda."


Granted, the radicals are the ones who flew the planes and are the ones blowing things up and killing people, but as I said, they ALL hear the same sermon of jihad at the mosque. And to me that makes any "moderate" muslim who refuses to do or say anything about it a collaborator.

And I'm not playing politics, I'm just stating fact. And the sorry truth is that our "politicians" don't have the huevos to say or do what is needed to win this war. If the clowns running this circus were in charge of WWII, we'd be speaking German or Japanese now.

We've killed 13,000 civvies?? Drop in the bucket compared to just about any SINGLE bombing raid over Germany or Japan in WWII. And no one in charge shed a tear for them because it was just part of the cost of winning the war. But I forget that we're living in a kinder, gentler America where it's better if Americans die just as long as we don't hurt or offend our enemy.

If this country doesn't wake up and commit to doing what it takes to win, one day our grandkids will be living in the caliphate and speaking farsi.
===========================

In order to keep this from getting too long, I'm gonna make a seperate post about the last reply I got and the "fisking" he got back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home