15 July 2007

Joshua Adam Garcia - The Next Food Network Star?? Nope, Lying Sack Of Shit.

(From The Marine Corps Times)

I knew that there was something fishy about this cocksucker when I saw him on the first episode of the third season of "Next Food Network Star". Referring to himself in the third person, "JAG this" and "JAG that" and "I'll tell you what's JAG about it" and "JAG it up", this JAG-off just rubbed me the wrong way from the start.

He put me off so fast and so far that I decided to stop watching until they got rid of the sofrito suckin' sumbitch. But he kept hanging on week after week while more personable and accomplished cooks got the boot. But given the fact that the whole herd this time around is barely capable of out-cooking the college pukes working at Outback, that ain't saying much. Alton Brown nailed it when he said, "Can we just send them all home and start over??"

But not wanting to miss the whole season, I break down and start watching again a couple of weeks ago figuring that the only reason he's still here is because Food Network is getting so much "HE SUCKS!!! SHIT-CAN THAT ARROGANT COCKSUCKER!!" mail, that they know he is drawing ratings from people wanting to see him get the axe, they decide to keep him on 'til the last minute.

Tonight I tune in to watch and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they drop kick his ass. But, just like I knew in the back of my mind would happen, they keep him on. So after a string of invective that would make a MCPO proud, I turn off the tube and storm into the bedroom. And what to my wondering eyes should appear, but text on the screen stating that JAG-off lied his ass off when applying for the contest and was withdrawing.

He never deployed to Afghanistan like he claimed, was never a corporal in The Corps like he claimed, and he never graduated cooking school like he claimed. Now, I don't give a tin plated shit about his cooking credentials, but his claiming to be a combat veteran when in fact he was closer to PVT.(a rank The Corps confirms he did in fact hold) Pyle in Full Metal Jacket, that chaps my ass.

After reading the article below, I have a pretty good idea where Joshua got his "nickname". Hopefully JAG will be taking another look at this motherfucker.

Marine chef cooked up details about his service

By C. Mark Brinkley - Staff writer
Posted : Friday Jun 15, 2007 5:47:53 EDT

Would you like lies with that?

Former Marine Josh Adam Garcia has been cooking up some tall tales in the kitchen on his quest to win the title of “The Next Food Network Star.”

The popular reality television show, now in its third season, brings together 11 real-world cooks to compete for a six-episode series deal on the network. Last season’s champ, Guy Fieri, has quickly become a standout on the network, now working as host of the new shows “Guy’s Big Bite” and “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.”

After a June 1 interview with the former Marine cook, Military Times began digging deeper into Garcia’s past. It seems that much of the story, provided by both Food Network and by the man himself, doesn’t check out.

Touted as a graduate of the New York Restaurant School and a former Marine who served in Afghanistan, Garcia’s record is actually much less stellar. For starters, he never finished culinary school in New York.

“He attended, but did not graduate,” said Midge Elias, director of public relations at the school, now known as the Art Institute of New York City. Privacy rules prevent the school from releasing any further information, such as number of course hours completed or whether the former Marine used the GI Bill to help finance his training, as he claimed in multiple interviews.

Garcia, who turns 26 later this month, was a Marine, enlisting Aug. 15, 1999, for a four-year enlistment that should have ended in 2003. Instead, Garcia was discharged eight months early as a private for reasons that the Marine Corps declined to discuss due to laws protecting his personal information.

Enlisted for more than three years with no promotions? Not even the Marine Corps is that tough.

In a follow-up interview Monday, Garcia was asked to explain why he called himself a former corporal. He owned up to non-judicial punishments that cost him rank, but he blamed his military troubles on a hazing conspiracy at his former unit. Garcia also claimed that he fought his administrative separation and was ultimately exonerated, but none of that can be independently confirmed because of privacy rules.

The Marine Corps has no record of Garcia’s rank being upgraded from private by any review board.

Likewise, the service has no record of Garcia ever deploying to Afghanistan, and certainly not as a member of 2nd Battalion, 8th Marine Regiment, the infantry unit Garcia said he accompanied to the war zone in 2002. In fact, Marine officials at the battalion’s home at Camp Lejeune, N.C., said the unit did not deploy to Afghanistan that year.

“When I was in the Marine Corps, I was a grunt for a year and a half, two years, and um, became a cook,” Garcia says in a video profile for Food Network, going on to tell his story of growing up in low-income housing in New York’s south Bronx, cooking for his family at age 7. Marine officials said Tuesday that the only military occupational specialty listed in Garcia’s file is food service, and there’s no record of him holding an infantry specialty.

Now living in Havelock, N.C., not far from the gates of his final duty station, Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, Garcia is the chef de cuisine at the French fusion restaurant Stacia’s Lieu Secret in nearby New Bern.

When confronted with the inconsistencies, Garcia said he never specifically told the Food Network he went to Afghanistan, but instead let producers there “believe what they wanted to believe.”

During the June 1 telephone interview, a conference call with the chef and a publicist for the network, Garcia was asked several times whether he was embellishing or omitting details from his military record. Rather than correct any inaccuracies then, the former Marine stuck to his story.

“I was just afraid of what they would say,” Garcia said in the follow-up interview Monday, which was not monitored by the publicist. “I’m not dishonorable, dude. The unit was trying to cover up hazing, a big hazing scandal.”

During a second phone interview later that day, Garcia asked that the truth behind his military record not be revealed. He told stories of fights that stemmed from being a victim of hazing, and of a command that wanted to ruin him forever.

“Everything I’ve worked so hard for will come crashing down,” he said. “Everybody there (in his military unit) told me I’d never amount to nothing. The worst thing I did was let the Food Network believe something that wasn’t true.”

It’s unclear what role his military past and culinary training played in his selection for “The Next Food Network Star.” There was no requirement for either in the audition process, and some other contestants have no culinary training or formal kitchen experience.

But, the former Marine admitted that it was during the final selections for the show that he let the “war hero” notion take hold.

“That’s my fault,” he said. “I let them believe it, that’s my fault.”

When contacted about the inconsistencies Tuesday afternoon, Food Network issued a brief written statement:

“Food Network conducted routine background checks on the competitors featured in the series,” according to the statement, attributed to Bob Tuschman, senior vice-president of programming and production for Food Network (and a recurring judge on the show). “It has come to our attention that some facts about Josh Garcia may have been misrepresented. We are currently investigating this situation and will have a resolution soon. His updated bio, pending further review, has been posted on the Web site.”

The online profile no longer included any references to Afghanistan as of 6 p.m. Tuesday, but still referred to Garcia as a graduate of the New York school after the statement was released. By 8 p.m. Tuesday night, Garcia’s profile had been updated to say that he only had attended the school. Garcia’s personal MySpace page also listed him as a graduate of the school, but as of Tuesday evening, his MySpace account had been made private, thus restricting access.

When contacted a final time for comment Tuesday afternoon, Garcia finally stopped talking.

“You’re going to have to talk to the Food Network,” he said. “I don’t have anything else to say.”

The bulk of “The Next Food Network Star” episodes have already been filmed. New episodes of air each Sunday night (repeats air throughout the week) through July 22, with a panel of guest judges voting on who stays or goes.

The voting is opened up to America when the field is down to the final two, and viewers will decide on the winner.

Watch fuckhead's "I'm so sorry somebody found out the truth about what a lying scumbag piece of shit I am" exit interview here.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just revealed how much of a fag you are watching Food Network TV. LOL>>>

16 July, 2007 15:57  
Blogger MOMinuteMan said...

I bet I can cook better than your boyfriend, precious.

16 July, 2007 16:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI, the Food Network is owned lock, stock and barrel by...

C-BS.

Apparently, either they didn't bother to check out the story, or they brought Dan Rather out of retirement to check him out.

17 July, 2007 07:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you... i have been calling him Jagoff all season. I knew there was something about him that just didn't jive. I thought he was lying about being a marine all together. next thing we'll find out is that he is from a rich family and didn't even have to do chores let alone start cooking at age 7. They should bring all the contestants back that got kicked off before him and they can show him what hazing is all about...

17 July, 2007 23:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm no Marine, but I could take that Jag-off anytime. Couldn't happen to a nicer (kitty cat)! If you want a big laugh, check out his web site:

http://www.jagmanproductions.com

"I'm a chef!"

"I'm a rapper!"

"I'm a martial arts teacher!"

What's the expression . . . Jag of all trades, master of none!

18 July, 2007 02:12  
Blogger Dick said...

That asshole cried too fucking much.
No real Marine would cry like that pussy.

18 July, 2007 15:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is a case of someone asked, someone told. He acted a little light in his boots all along. (Yes I watch the Food Network, but only when there's nothing on the History Channel.)

I am a DoD civilian and am at MCAS Cherry Point about every other month. There is no way this POS could cut it with the Leathernecks down there.

Keep up snooping out the posers. They put all of the real heroes in a bad light. They deserve better.

21 July, 2007 13:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that guy was such a blowhard from the get-go, and then turned into a whiney crybaby at the drop of a dime. damn...my little sister who is only 5 ft tall, went through desert storm and desert shield, came out with a severe back injury and she could still kick his ass with one arm tied behind her back. what a wus. i hope he gets fired from his job.

22 July, 2007 15:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a military wife the fact that he lied about his rank and his culinary training doesn't bother me in the slightest. What pisses me off is that he lied about being a war hero. The fact that I have had countless friends do tours in the Middle East and 5 friends come home in a pine box makes this subject quite raw for me.

He can go ahead and apologize all he wants to but that doesn't make up for the fact that he should be hazed all over again by those who have actually served over there!

22 July, 2007 19:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watch the Food Network, but I cook. Sue me. That being said, a few things I found in five minutes doing research on the web:

"Joshua Adam Garcia was born in New York City and raised in The South Bronx until the age of 12 before relocating to Bergenfield New Jersey." (source: his own website)

"The median income for a household in the borough was $62,172, and the median income for a family was $71,187. Males had a median income of $42,074 versus $35,137 for females. The per capita income for the borough was $24,706. About 2.6% of families and 3.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 2.6% of those under age 18 and 3.8% of those age 65 or over." (source: Wikipedia)

"Bergenfield today is a diverse community comprised of peoples of all race, religions and creeds...a community of hard-working middle class people who are very interested and involved in their community." (source: Bergenfield’s official website)

"Median household income above state average.
Median house value significantly above state average." (source: city-data.com)
And I can tell you from personal experience that New Jersey is not really a poor state overall.

Now, I don't know his personal history firsthand, but growing up in Bergenfield from 12 on doesn't exactly sound like a struggling childhood in the south Bronx.

Just another suburban kid trying to gain street cred he hasn't earned.
At least *I* admit I'm a suburban boy.

22 July, 2007 22:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

13 November, 2009 04:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fag, Elko, Nevada area , looking to be used, sir.

I'm David, and I've sucked many a cock if you need to bust a nut sometime, sir. Call me if you're coming down through Elko County, Nevada. I'm a very obedient boy, and getting on my knees to be used by you is what I'm all about.

Contact me at lovethenut@gmail.com when you need to bust a nut down a warm, willing throat. I was put on this earth to swallow as many loads as you want me to because that's what your bitch is for.

I'd also love to lick your ballsack and your freshly showered ass. If you want to get a little rough with me and maybe whip my ass with your belt, that's fine by me too, sir. And I need to learn how to get my face fucked properly. You grab my ears, and I'll just be holding onto your legs making my throat as accessible for your dick as possible. There's nothing like a man's balls slapping against my chin. And, god I love swallowing the sperm. It's like the best thing on earth.

I'm strictly a bottom, though. I suck dick and get fucked.

And, of course, if you order me to drop my pants and bend over, I have no choice but to do it. You're the man, and I'm the fag - that's how the system works. I know my place.

I also don't mind a man putting me on my knees while he pisses all over my face either. I'm not into any kind of shit.

And I wouldn't mind three, four, five or even six guys taking turns using my mouth (maybe we can work something out during deer season. Up to know I've only blown two guys at once.

Hope to be used soon, sir. This is not a joke. I'm not trying to setup somebody else by the name of David. I'm David, and I'm one of the best cocksuckers around. I was put on this earth to make sure you guys have a convenient, on-demand cumdump. I love men. A dick is one of God's greatest creations, and I just want to service as many of them as I can.

You want me to swallow it or you want to blow the load on my face? Your call, sir. Nobody will ever know.

26 January, 2012 22:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home