18 December 2006

Stuck Mojo - Open Season

(found this over at HotAir and be sure to click on post title to go to Stuck Mojo's website)

This is to put you raghead motherfuckers on notice... Not everybody in the U.S. has turned into a fucking pussy like the media cocksuckers and the useless fuckwit politicians. There are those of us that will KILL your goat-fucking sand-nigger ass motherfucking DEAD and then gouge out your eyes and piss in your skull if we even think that you are about to start some shit.

The only reason our Troops haven't made your worthless asses extinct is because of the bullshit, motherfucking P.C. R.O.E. they have had imposed upon them by a bunch of motherfucking retard jackoffs that are in charge but have no fucking clue about how to fight a fucking war.

We here in the heartland are under no such restrictions. I will motherfucking kill your camel cock-sucking asses deader than last weeks fish and I Guaran-Goddamn-Motherfucking-Tee you I won't lose a seconds sleep over it!!

Know this and remember it before you even THINK about shouting "Allahu Akbar" and starting some shit around here... You step in my 'hood, it's understood, it's open season on your asses with no bag limit motherfuckers.



The Lyrics For "Open Season"

I speak peace when peace is spoken, But I speak war when your hate is provoking, The season is open 24-7-365, Man up yo time to ride, No need to hide behind slogans of deceit, Claiming that you're a religion of peace, We just don't believe you, We can clearly see through, The madness that you're feeding your people, Jihad the cry of your unholy war, Using the willing, the weak and poor, From birth drowning in propaganda, rhetoric and slander, All we can say is damn ya

My forefathers fought and died for this here
I'm stronger than your war of fear
Are we clear?
If you step in my hood
It's understood
It's open season

I don't need a faith that's blind, Where death and hate bring me peace of mind, With views that are stuck deep in the seventh century, So much sand in your eyes too blind to see, The venom that your leaders preach, Is the path to your own destruction, Your own demise, You might say that I don't understand but your disgust for me is what I realize, Surprise!
Your homicidal ways has got the whole world watching, Whole world scoping, So if you bring it to my home base, Best believe it, The season's open

My forefathers fought and died for this here
I'm stronger than your war of fear
Are we clear?
If you step in my hood
It's understood
It's open season

I see you, Hell yeah I see you, Motherfucker naw, I don't wanna be you, If you come to my place, I'll drop more than just some bass, Yo you'll get a taste of a, Sick motherfucker from the Dirty, I ain't worrying not a fucking bit, I'm telescoping like Hubble, Yo you in trouble, Yo on the double, I'm wild with mine, Bring that style with mine, Fuck with my family I'll end your line, Just the way it is, Just the way it be, Do you understand? No matter if you're woman or man, or child, My profile is crazy, That shit you do doesn't amaze me, I'm ready to blaze thee

I don't give a damn what god you claim, I've seen the innocent that you've slain, On my streets you're just fair game, Like a pig walk to your slaughter, The heat here is so much hotter, And my views won't teeter totter or fluctuate, Step to me you just met your fate, And I'll annihilate, With the skill of a Shogun assassin, Slicing and dicing precise with a passion, In any shape form or fashion, Bring it to my home, Welcome to the danger zone, Cause your attitude's the reason, The triggers keep squeezing, The hunt is on and it's open season

It's Open Season

My forefathers fought and died for this here
I'm stronger than your war of fear
Are we clear?
If you step in my hood
It's understood
It's open season

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. How revolting. Neo-fascism at work. Any rational-minded man knows that this junk is pro-gun garbage. "No matter if you're woman or man, or child," Are you kidding me? My God, man, think of the CHILDREN! You would WILLINGLY kill a poor Muslim child? A child who may have no parents, no life, no means of entertainment, or even no food? I'm in the process of asking Blogspot administrators to shut down your profane mockery of society right now, so we can make way for the liberals with the clear thinking and rationality. We need to talk to these people, give them humanitarian aid, join hands and make peace, not blast them with nukes and rap music and further our relations. All they want to do is make peace. You, on the other hand, are a ludicrous madman, who needs to be admitted to a high security prison. And normally, I hate the idea of putting people to death, but... I'm tempted...

26 December, 2006 21:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in the process of asking Blogspot administrators to shut down your profane mockery of society right now, so we can make way for the liberals with the clear thinking and rationality.

...

And normally, I hate the idea of putting people to death, but... I'm tempted...

I'm sure Blogspot will give your clear thinking, rational request the three or four miliseconds of attention it deserves. (Right after the FBI finishes interviewing you to determine exactly what you meant by that last comment, of course.)

28 December, 2006 23:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry much. He's probably just another retarded liberal that hates violence and killing except for when he's advocating that anyone who disagrees with the party line be killed. But since they are all such pussies, who the hell do they think will do their executing for them?

And of course as a gun hating liberal how's he going to execute anybody when he most likely has no clue how to load the gun?

The day this fool figures out he is essentially threatening about 70 million Americans who do know how to load the gun, at least 15 million of which are skilled enough to hit his sorry ass from 500 yards out, the realisation will probably scare him to death.

29 December, 2006 02:22  
Blogger RobC said...

Awww, damn, you also had a visit from Anon. the scumsucker of the universe. :-)

29 December, 2006 07:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home