13 February 2008

Wanna Woo Your Lover This Valentine's Day???



Try some of the poetry found in the comments here at Ace's Place

"The Washington Post ran a contest which you had to write a two line poem with the first line romantic and the second line as unromantic as the first line was romantic.

Example of some of the entries:

I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

I want to feel your sweet embrace.
But don't take the paper bag off of your face."


Here's a couple I pulled outta my ass at random from the comments...

"I can't express my feelings with candy hearts
Can't find one that says "sorry for the anal warts"

I love you more now than the day we were wed
So when in the fuck are you gonna give me head?"

Feel free to post your own...

I'm gonna try some and see if I get lucky...

UPDATE:

Some Jarhead humor from the thread...

"A boy walks into his parent's room and sees his father fucking his mother in the ass. The dad laughs at him and says, "Now get the fuck outta here".

The next night, the father walks into the son's room and catches him fucking his grandmother up the ass. The son says, "Yeah, it's not so funny when it's your mother..."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo

13 February, 2008 22:11  
Blogger MadDogBV said...

You burn with passion, but I adore you more,
my sweet, coveted Python .44. Yeeha!

Sweet red lips, blue eyes, and a lovely body,
but you squirm like a cat in heat.

14 February, 2008 08:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home