27 September 2006

Ed Said...

I've gotten so used to not having any comments on my posts that I've pretty much stopped looking for them. Apparently, I've missed some. Like this one from Ed Raven regarding " How To Negotiate With Terrorists"...

"I highly disagree with this entire statement."

(It's your right to disagree with what I say in this country. But If the terrorists get their way, your right of free speech will dry up and blow away and you will be forced to think and speak the way they want you to under penalty of death.)

"Terrorists are all willing to make peace with the United States, and merely require the eyes and ears of the ignorant Texan oil-guzzling ranchers up in the White House to do so."

(And their version of "peace" involves our total submission to their 7th century beliefs and way of life, genital mutilation of women to prevent them from being able to have sexual pleasure and therefore wanting their husbands to take a break from beating them and raping the goat and bang them for a change, stonings for women who show the least bit of independent, intelligent thought or show too much ankle under their burkas, death to those who would defame islam in thought, word or deed, no music or TV that does not praise Allah (pork fat be upon him), beheading apostates and infidels on camera, drinking camel piss for health reasons.... the list of atrocities goes on and on... Do I have to??)

"A nuclear bomb will never end terrorism."

(No, "A" nuke won't end terrorism. But several stragetically placed nukes would make those animals sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up...)

"However, negotiations and a peace treaty will."

(Just ask Israel how their negotiations and peace treaties with Hamas and Hezbolla are working out. Mebbe they'll get back to you if they have time to answer between terrorist suicide bombings and rocket attacks...)

"When will our President ever learn this? We should pull out of Iraq NOW."

(One of the things that you and your left-wing, smelly hippie-ilk don't get is the fact that we've flopped our dick out on the table in Iraq and dared the 'slim Tangos to come cut it off. And they've been coming in droves from around the world to try. Ergo, they've been too pre-occupied with the chance to frag yankees in Iraq to frag yankees in The States. And if you ask me, I'd rather blow somebody else's shit up while killing bad guys than blow to shit up over here. But if you don't care that your friends, family and hometown gets fucked up from hi-explosives, I'll be sure to pass the new battle plan on to the DoD...)

"By the way, guns are bad. People kill people, but guns are deadlier than people, because a person can fire a gun by mistake."

(Yeah, people kill people. With guns sometimes. "So remember kids, guns are bad, mmkay..." And a drunken shitbird can mistakenly run a red light and wipe out you and your whole family in a split second. I know, I've bagged a family or two in my paramedic days. A gun is a piece of equipment, a tool.

As I type this I have a Ruger P-90 .45 caliber pistol with seven rounds of 230gr. hollowpoint manstoppers in the mag and one in the chamber, six inches in front of my keyboard. It's there whenever I'm on the computer, it's there under my pillow at night, it's there next to my recliner when I'm watching the tube. It's like my Visa card, I NEVER leave home without it. It has never just jumped up and shot anything that I didn't aim it at and make a deliberate attempt to shoot.

But I guaran-goddamn-tee you, if you jump up, start acting weird and shouting "Inshallah" or "Allahu Akbar" I WILL give you a new 11.4 mm assshole in the middle of your forehead before you can blow your stupid ass up and possibly take me and my loved ones with you.

Guns are not deadlier than people. I can kill you just as dead with my bare hands, a shoe-lace or a glass of water as a maniac with a .50 BMG caliber rifle can. And just about as quick. Idiots with guns are dangerous.)

Ed, I encourage you to go back and re-read what I wrote in " A Few Thoughts On 9/11 and Islam" and " Fisking "The Apostle"" and to do a little research and verify my statements as the facts they are. If I am mistaken, I welcome corrections. As Johnny-5 said, "INPUT!!"

Knowledge is power.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently you misinterpreted most of my post, however I am not surprised as you are a textbook gun nut. A mishandled gun or nuclear weapon can cause chaos, riots, and unnecessary deaths. Think of the poor defenseless Muslim children who will be killed in all of this bloodshed! We hear in the news every day of children who die because of the presence of the Marines. If we can't trust the Marines, who can we trust? We must all learn to love each other and join hands, for every one is equal.

27 September, 2006 20:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home