21 March 2008

That Nigger's Crazy



I remember a time long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, when I was a teenager. And I had recently obtained that marvel of modern technology, a portable cassette player/recorder, similar to this one...



And I also remember one of the first tapes I bought that I basically had to smuggle into the house because Dad would not approve of it because...

A: Richard Pryor was a nigger...

B: Richard Pryor was a profane nigger.

So I remember playing the tape with the volume down at a barely audible level, holding the speaker up to my ear, and trying to suppress my giggling like a 'tard in a helmet so I wouldn't be heard and have my comedic transgression exposed.

Now, 28 years later, I can laugh my ass off as loud as I want to one of the funniest motherfuckers on the planet, and thanks to the intarweb and youtoob, I can share teh funneh with the rest of you morons...







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hate to tell you this...but here goes: You still look like a "tard in a helmet".

Love ya

21 March, 2008 18:07  
Blogger MOMinuteMan said...

All over this country, there are thousands of wannabe comedians that would sell their soul to be a tenth as good as Richard Pryor...

And here you are tryin' to be funny....

22 March, 2008 09:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home