24 December 2006

A Charlie Brown Christmas

I just wanted to share a very cherished memory from my childhood. Every year for as long as I can remember until I went out on my own, my Mom and Dad, my two Brothers and I would sit down in front of the TV by the Christmas tree and watch this. It just wasn't Christmas until we saw "A Charlie Brown Christmas". Now, My Dad is gone, my baby Brother is gone, and I miss them terribly. This is something I was looking forward to sharing with my children, but they didn't survive birth.

For just a little while, forget about politics, forget about hate and violence, forget about how commercialized Christmas has become, and think about your loved ones. Think about the important things in life. Think about the one's you still have and the one's you've lost and rejoice in them, because nothing lasts forever.



MERRY CHRISTMAS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home